ADM007 is the smallest Russian fleet tracker designed for objects with basic monitoring requirements, small objects, hidden installation. It saves traffic and power. ADM007 is capable to work with a wireless headset. In addition to traditional setting methods, it may be configured with a mobile phone via Bluetooth.
Benefits of ADM007:
- Compact case with built-in GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas;
- Setting from smartphone via Bluetooth;
- Recording data in the device memory and their further upload;
- Analog input for ignition control;
- Easy installation;
- Remote updating of firmware version via GPRS;
- Very low weight;
- Open and flexible protocol supported by most telematics servers.
- Number of channels of GLONASS/GPS receiver: 33 tracking/99 picking up;
- Communication standard: 2G;
- Number of SIM cards: 1microSIM;
- Analog input: 1;
- PC connection interface: Bluetooth;
- Supply voltage: +8,5..+40V;
- Current consumption (12V): 200mA (maximum), 30mA (average);
- Operation temperature: -40..+85oC;
- Number of stored route records: 48000;
- Setting & Handling: Bluetooth, SMS, GPRS, FOTA;
- Dimensions: 45х25х12 mm;
- Weight: 30g.