Technical support will provide you with any technical information.
Before applying to the technical support please look through the section “documentation”, as well the answers to frequently asked questions
To activate data transmission via different data packets you need to send PROTOCOL command-request with a certain parameter. Parameter values and certain calculations you can find in the manual for your equipment: Documentation
Today this function is not supported by ADM trackers.
1) For a proper function of the tracker you should check if the server settings and access points names (APN) are correct.
2) ADM trackers, except for ADM700 3G, use only 2G frequencies. Check if your SIM card and the nearby base transmission station support this format.
3) Check if the equipment IMEI is correctly displayed on the server to which the connection is done.
4) Check if the tracker sees the SIM card. In case of failure, replace the SIM card; make sure the SIM holder has no mechanical damage.
If an error occurs during the software updating, the device goes into Bootloader mode and is detected by the PC as an external device (USB device).
If your tracker behaves in the same way contact support team by telephone: +7 (342) 211 15 00 or write to email — email@example.com\firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the firmware file for your device.
The average power consumption for ADM 100/300 is 60mA and can vary depending on how many devices are connected to the tracker.
LED is a universal marker to identify the state of ADM devices. In case of stable power supply there is no LED indication - the tracker is considered damaged. faulty. You can send your device into our service for detection and elimination of the faults.
1) At first connect ADM tracker to the power supply. Set the tracker using ADM Configurator of the latest version. Full installer.zip and Web installer
2) Prepare BLE equipment for the usage: Configure the wireless fuel level sensor. If it is ADM sensor then pull out the protective plastic plate, which is placed between the battery and the board.
3) To connect extra devices to the tracker you can use automatic search with the help of “ADM Configurator” or send BLEAUTOCATCH command to the devices via any convenient channel- The tracker will automatically establish connection with all supported BLE devices located at the distance of half a meter.
This setting can be changed. Find more details in operation manual: https://neomatica.com/en/partner/docs/
You will see your device in “ADM Configurator” in the Bluetooth periphery tab.
ADM50 tracker is know as a device that can work autonomously during a long period of time. One of its advantages is a powerful battery.
This tracker can work within two weeks if it sends message every 5 minutes.If the tracker records and sends route records every minute -then it will work for 3,5 days.